Overstock Box of Climbing Grips & Holds
Not sure what holds to buy for your climbing wall? Let us pick them out for you! Add a note to the Customer Notes section (when you add to cart and checkout) telling us about the climbers that will be using the wall and the angle of the wall (vertical, 20 °, 45°). We will curate a fun and interesting box of holds.
Our overstock box of rock climbing holds is, without a doubt, one of the best deals you will find on climbing holds anywhere! Take advantage of unbeatable prices on high-quality climbing holds. The more you buy, the more you save.
We are constantly over-pouring holds from other orders, making new holds that aren't published yet, and experimenting with fun colors. These are the types of holds that will be in the overstock box. If we don't have an overstock of holds, we will pour the holds into a made-to-order box for you. Most of the handholds will be bolt-on (but possibly a few screw-on) and the footholds can be mixed with bolt-on and screw-on holds.
* Need Hardware? Let us hand-select the proper bolts and screws for your unique overstock Box by checking yes in the options above. If you choose that option, you won't need to worry about what bolts and screws to get. We offer indoor and outdoor bolts. Indoor bolts are made of alloy steel and are the industry standard (same as you would find in a climbing gym). The outdoor bolts are made of Stainless Steel to prevent rust from destroying your bolts. Stainless Steel bolts are extremely expensive, but completely worth it if your climbing wall/climbing holds will be outside.
The Overstock Box is Perfect For:
- Kids climbing walls
- Kids climbing holds up to a bunk bed or into a tree fort
- Spicing up your home climbing wall (leave me a note about the overhang and your abilities and I can get you the perfect set of jugs/crimps/pinches etc.)
- Filling out your new climbing wall (if you aren’t color-sensitive)
- Perfect birthday gift for your climbing friends
Tell Us What Would Make You Happy
We read every customer note and are happy to do our best to match your overstock box with your needs. Leave us a note with any preferences you have or even give us your setup and climbing ability (I.E.”I have a 40-degree wall and am a V5-7 climber,” or, “this will be for 6 and 9-year-old kids on a vertical wall in our basement”). We are happy to match your box of holds to tailor to your wall and abilities - it is our goal for you to be smiling ear-to-ear when you open your Overstock Box!
Don’t forget, this is an Overstock Box of climbing holds, there needs to be a shroud of secrecy over some of it. But we want you to point us in a general direction that would make you happy. It takes about a 7-10 days to make and ship the holds.
The product photos give you several ideas on what a 2.5, 5, 7.5, and 10-pound box will be. Keep in mind, that every box will be different and no two boxes are the same. If you request big juggy holds, there will be a smaller number of holds than if you want small, crimpy holds.
Every hold will be a completely finished product, these are not defective holds! They are ready to bolt or screw onto your wall immediately. Some of the boxes will feature brand new holds that aren’t for sale yet.
Each batch will be random in color and some will have multi-color holds or color blemishes. It just depends on what we have at the time or if you give me a preference.
Disclaimer: Rock climbing is inherently dangerous, so please do so at your own risk. Any information you read here is only a suggestion. You are the person responsible for creating a safe climbing wall for you and anyone using it. We are not responsible for any injuries or complications caused from using our products.